Extra Virgin Olive Oil in your diet
In order to get better your heart, your digestive system, your skin and your health, incorporate into your diet, two tablespoons of olive oil per day. Due to its natural composition, our Extra Virgin Olive Oil is perfect to prevent obesity and reduce blood cholesterol. Vitamin E is the best natural antioxidant, preventing cell aging and neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's.
The Extra Virgin Olive Oil improves:
· Cardiovascular System.
· Reducing cholesterol levels.
· Lowers blood blockages.
· Protection against hypertension.
· Reduction of gastric acidity.
· Improvement in bowel activity.
· Improve liver and vesicular functions.
All health benefits:
· Cardiovascular System: The American FDA (Food and Drug Administration) has allowed marketing the Extra Virgin Olive Oil as a heart-healthy food. There is evidence that in countries where it is consumed Extra Virgin Olive Oil cardiovascular disease incidence is much lower.
· Reducing cholesterol: To expel the body's cholesterol, you need to generate HDL proteins. Olive oil increases the level of HDL. Cholesterol is transported in the blood as an association with certain proteins. There are two types: those which are called LDL and HDL. The latter are responsible for driving this cholesterol to the liver where it is eliminated. Olive oil raises HDL and lowers LDL levels, helping the removal of cholesterol in blood.